Under Armour CoolSwitch is a range of performance apparel that cools your body so you can perform longer.
Under Armour, which began life in 1996 selling performance gear that kept you warm, or cool, depending on your sport or season, has released their latest ‘cooling technology’.
Their latest invention, dubbed CoolSwitch, is Under Armour’s most tested technology to date and is centred around a ‘crystal’ pattern inside your shirt which does three things:
As a result of this tech, during a workout, CoolSwitch wearers feel cooler. This claim was substantiated during a ‘blind study’ when athletes were put through their paces for 45 minutes under extreme heat and humidity. The results showed that CoolSwitch wearing athletes ran longer before reaching exhaustion.
Under Armour is renowned for its base layers and for good reason. The company was originally founded in 1996 by an American football player who was fed up with sweat soaked cotton undershirts weighing him down whilst playing. So he created Under Armour and moisture wicking undershirts.
The brand has had a meteoric rise since its inception, eclipsing adidas in 2015 for US sportswear sales and has Nike in it’s sights.
Whilst UA now have a wide range of products, including football boots, they still excel in the base layer category.
Under Armour CoolSwitch
The UA CoolSwitch collection of lightweight sportswear keep you cool and helps you perform longer in hot conditions.
- UA CoolSwitch uses an exclusive coating on the inside that pulls heat away from your skin, making you actually feel cool & able to perform longer
- Mesh HeatGear fabric, with all the benefits of UA Compression, delivers total ventilation
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- Anti-odour technology prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction
UA’s compression gear continues to lead the baselayer market and we’re always looking for excuses to pull on an Under Armour garment, with Spring and Summer ahead, the CoolSwitch looks like the shirt to pull on when things heat up.
Available: On Sale Now
Shop: Order Direct from UA >>