The new Umbro Velocita is out and it looks deadlier than ever.
Umbro have dropped another stylish colourway, this time on their lightweight boot, the Velocita.
Dubbed the Velocita Tri-Mess, the dark elegant ‘black / black’ colourway features a subtle triangular design upon the upper.
The Tri-Mess is inspired by Speed, Distance and Time. Three of the factors which subconsciously affect a player’s performance on the field.
Weighing just 165 grams, the Umbro Velocita is one of the lightest football boots on the market and we think one of the best looking too.
The outsole is built for ‘fast’ speed in all directions, improving agility by mimicking natural foot motion and traction with a unique Umbro stud configuration.
It’s not all good news though, this colourway is limited to just 300 pairs, so jump on it quick!
When we reviewed the Velocita back in February we were really impressed with this new model from Umbro;
Overall – 25/30 : If you’re keen on speed boots, do yourself a favour and don’t overlook the Velocita.
- One-piece lightweight soleplate with unique Umbro stud configuration, multi-directional flex points and protective external heel counter
- Super lightweight micro-fibre upper with pimpled golf ball-style texture offers aero-dynamicity
- Heat-welded A-Frame cradle to stabilise the mid-foot
- Heat welded construction offers improved feel for the ball and reduced stitching
- Anatomical padding in the sock liner provides increased comfort where it’s needed
- Hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation with reinforcement in key areas
Availability: 17th November 2015
Colourway: Black / Black
Sizes: 6-12 UK
Shop: Order Now >>