Those with a penchant for speed will be delighted with the latest drop from Umbro, their Velocita 2 has had a fresh new colour update.
If you want to see out your season in style, then Umbro’s new look for the lightweight Velocita is a timely gift.
The on trend ‘New Marine’ colourway forms the base of this colour palette, tipped with ‘Fiery Coral’ and ‘Black’ edging, heel counter and stud tips .
Umbro updated the Velocita in January 2016 with refinements to the original version as opposed to wholesale changes.
The Velocita is a quality lightweight shoe and worthy of consideration for those of you looking for a lightweight boot.
- Re-engineered external framework withstands pressure from all sides.
- One-piece lightweight soleplate with unique Umbro stud configuration.
- Multi-directional flex points and protective external heel counter.
- Super lightweight textured microfibre upper provides grip in all weather conditions.
- Heat-welded A-Frame cradle to stabilise the mid-foot.
- Heat welded construction offers improved feel for the ball and reduced stitching.
- Anatomical padding in the sock liner provides increased comfort where it’s needed.
- Hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation with reinforcement in key areas.
Colourway: New Marine / Black / Fiery Coral
Retail Price: £130
Shop: Browse Now >>