Manchester based Umbro slow their speed boot the Velocita down, just long enough to give it a new lick of dazzling blue paint.
Umbro are in overdrive this week. Not content with launching a brand new silo in the form of the new Medusae, now we can reveal the latest look for their lightweight boot, the Velocita 2.0.
Sharing colour hues with the Medusae, the Velocita leads with a dazzling blue upper with white branding, lacing and tongue. The colourway is finished off with a fiery coral heel counter and trim.
Umbro updated the Velocita in January 2016 with refinements to the original version as opposed to wholesale changes. We think that was wise.
The Velocita is a quality lightweight shoe and worthy of consideration for those of you looking for a lightweight boot.
- Re-engineered external framework withstands pressure from all sides.
- One-piece lightweight soleplate with unique Umbro stud configuration.
- Multi-directional flex points and protective external heel counter.
- Super lightweight textured microfibre upper provides grip in all weather conditions.
- Heat-welded A-Frame cradle to stabilise the mid-foot.
- Heat welded construction offers improved feel for the ball and reduced stitching.
- Anatomical padding in the sock liner provides increased comfort where it’s needed.
- Hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation with reinforcement in key areas.
Review Colourway: Black/ Sulphur/ White
Retail Price: £130
Shop: Browse Now >>