Under Armour reveal silver metallic limited edition versions of their Spotlight and ClutchFit Force 2.0 boots, to celebrate the company’s 20th anniversary.
The Baltimore brand Under Armour is marking its 20th anniversary with the release of some fine looking Spotlight and ClutchFit Force 2.0 football boots.
Under Armour was founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland American football player, Kevin Plank. Their business started with a simple plan to make a superior t-shirt. The Under Armour shirt is still synonymous with the brand, but they now have a strong connection with football including shirt endorsement deals and of course their range of football boots.
Under Armour Spotlight – 20th Anniversary Edition
- Innovative UA SpeedForm technology is engineered with an unprecedented construction & a seamless molded heel cup
- Secondary stretch compression provides excellent arch fit & ball control while the asymmetrical construction creates lateral support with flexible material & molding
- Internal traction pads underfoot allow your foot to be secured in the boot
- Individual linear stud shapes increase traction & promote an explosive first step
- Weight: 198 g
Under Armour ClutchFit Force 2.0 – 20th Anniversary Edition
The second generation UA ClutchFit Force 2.0 comes packed with tech spec;
- Trivela performance microfiber upper has 2-way stretch capabilities that work with the symmetrical lace system to provide an unprecedented contoured fit and feel across your foot
- Updated ClutchFit Pattern for enhanced fit and feel
- New Microfin elements to provide additional grip in ball strike areas
- New Charged Foam underfoot contoured for increased fit and feel
- External heel counter creates an optimal blend of heel fit and comfort
- Tongue enhancements include updated comfort padding and a new notch element
- Lighter than the ClutchFit 1 by 11 grams (total weigh in of 215g)
Availability: September 7th 2016 – Limited Edition
Colourway: Metallic Silver
Sizes: UK 6-12
Shop: Order Now >>