Yesterday we revealed the Umbro UX-2 in Gecko Green, well now the Velocita gets in on the action.
The Umbro Velocita is one of the most underrated ‘speed sector’ football boots on the market. Used by the likes of Chilean striker Mauricio Pinilla, it has had rave reviews since launch.
The hard ground version of the Velocita weighs in at a mere 165 grams.
When we reviewed the Velocita back in February we were really impressed with this new model from Umbro;
Overall – 25/30 : If you’re keen on speed boots, do yourself a favour and don’t overlook the Velocita.
- One-piece lightweight soleplate with unique Umbro stud configuration.
- Multi-directional flex points and protective external heel counter.
- Super lightweight micro-fibre upper with pimpled golf ball-style texture offers aero-dynamicity.
- Heat-welded A-Frame cradle to stablise the mid-foot.
- Heat welded construction offers improved feel for the ball and reduced stitching.
- Anatomical padding in the sock liner provides increased comfort where it’s needed.
- Hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation with reinforcement in key areas.
Availability: 12th October 2015
Colourway: Green Gecko / Dark Navy / Andean Toucan
Retail Price: £130
Order: From Umbro Direct