Umbro have dropped a new colourway for their speed boot, the Velocita 2.
Umbro rarely let you down when they update the look of their boots. Their latest palette for their Velocita 2 is no exception.
The lightweight synthetic microfibre upper is brought to you in Bluebird blue, whilst the external heel counter and lightweight soleplate is white.
The double diamond logo on the tongue and soleplate is highlighted in purple cactus.
- Re-engineered external framework withstands pressure from all sides.
- One-piece lightweight soleplate with unique Umbro stud configuration.
- Multi-directional flex points and protective external heel counter.
- Super lightweight textured microfibre upper provides grip in all weather conditions.
- Heat-welded A-Frame cradle to stabilise the mid-foot.
- Heat welded construction offers improved feel for the ball and reduced stitching.
- Anatomical padding in the sock liner provides increased comfort where it’s needed.
- Hot melt and mesh construction on the tongue provides optimum fit and ventilation with reinforcement in key areas.
Colourway: Bluebird/White/Purple Cactus
Retail Price: £135 FG, £140 SG
Shop: Shop Now >>