Umbro outdid themselves with the launch of this clean, sleek football boot
The Umbro Speciali carved built up its reputation in the 90s as one of the most premium football boots and in the 1998 World Cup in France that proved to be the icing on the cake.
Umbro launches the iconic Speciali Pro 98 in a completely clean, sleek whiteout look.
The Speciali Pro 98 features premium kangaroo leather with the traditional stitching on the upper combined with that unmistakeable fold-over tongue. Great time to release an update of the 90s boot since the ‘90s nostalgia is high in demand right now with all sports brands following the same trend.
- Memory Flex sole
- Handcrafted lightweight soft kangaroo leather upper offering supreme comfort and durability.
- Fold-over tongue with a touch-fastening to keep it in place.
- Soft-touch collar lining for increased comfort and fit.
- Built on the evolved and contoured original
- Materials: Kangaroo Leather 57%, Leather 25%, PU 18%