When it comes to having their football boots stand out on the pitch, players today have no shortage of options. But now, that choice has got a little harder with the introduction of the visually extraordinary Umbro GT Pro II.
Umbro have re-built the GT range from the ground up with the new Umbro GT Pro II, designing it to get sharper, faster and more comfortable.
Having a pair of football boots boots that work with a fast players body is absolutely essential to being the best you can be, and that was the ethos behind the design of the Umbro GT Pro II.
Rather than re-using the already-solid shape of the original GT Pro, Umbro have re-shaped the Umbro GT Pro II around an all-new anatomical last, and boast an all-new hollow FG soleplate to drop weight even more.
Add that to two lightweight sole plates, built to give improved grip and traction, providing you withan extra boost when you’re skipping away from defenders.
With a selection of bright, eye-catching high-contrast colourways, including this launch Blue Radiance / Black / Orange the look of the Umbro GT Pro II has been inspired by movement, and speed.
– All-new foot-hugging last.
– Removable Poron Performance sockliner.
– Specially-designed outsole plates to reduce strain on feet.
– Ultralight Teijin Microfibre upper.
– Asymetric concealed lacing providing a greater strike surface.
– Hollowed-out FG blades to reduce weight.
– Special, lightweight soleplate offers improved grip and traction.
– Kyle Walker, England & Tottenham Hotspur.
– Connor Wickham, England U-21’s & Sunderland.
– £90/ £$165
– On sale from Umbro.com from mid-December.
What do you think of the ?
Are the latest’ football boots from double-diamond a hit or a miss?
Let us know in the comments!