Not content with launching a brand new silo this week in the shape of the Spotlight, UA also drop two new colourways for the Clutchfit Force 2.
The Clutchfit Force 2.0 from UA is one of the easiest boots to recognise on the pitch, due to its patterned upper designs which double as grip elements which help when striking the ball.
The American brand have now added two new striking colourways which are already on the feet of their international players this summer.
UA ClutchFit Force 2.0 Hi Vis Yellow / Rocket Red / Black
UA ClutchFit Force 2.0 Black / Rocket Red / White
The second generation UA Clutchfit comes packed with tech spec;
- Trivela performance microfiber upper has 2-way stretch capabilities that work with the symmetrical lace system to provide an unprecedented contoured fit and feel across your foot
- Updated ClutchFit Pattern for enhanced fit and feel
- New Microfin elements to provide additional grip in ball strike areas
- New Charged Foam underfoot contoured for increased fit and feel
- External heel counter creates an optimal blend of heel fit and comfort
- Tongue enhancements include updated comfort padding and a new notch element
- Lighter than the ClutchFit 1 by 11 grams (total weigh in of 215g)
The ClutchFit 2.0 has developed since the first model. Aesthetically, a new pattern design adorns the upper, the UA logo is much larger and the soleplate, which looks like an X-ray of the underside of your foot, is innovative, aggressive and really stands out in use.
Players: Granit Xhaka, Jonathan Tad and Cameron Carter-Vickers
Availability: 1 st June 2016
Retail Price: £160
Shop: ORDER NOW >>