Now we’ve passed the halfway of Euro 2016 we can share with you which football boots are doing the most damage to defences so far.
- Nike’s Mercurial range top the goalscoring charts with a sum of 31 so far
- 10 different boots have netted at Euro 2016
- More than Alvaro Morata & Gareth Bale each have 3 goals, both wearing the adidas X
- Antoine Griezmann has also netted 3, playing in Puma evoSPEED
- More than half the goals have been scored in a Nike football boot – 57%
Top 5 goalscoring boots on Euro 2016 so far:
See the full list here: Euro 2016 | Top Scoring Football Boots