Nike bring Andrea Pirlo’s passion for football and wine together to create these stunning limited edition ‘Tiempo Pirlo’ football boots.
When he’s not scoring free kick screamers or picking out impossible passes, Andrea Pirlo likes to fill his time with another interest, wine making. His passion for fine wine stems from his childhood, where Pirlo would harvest grapes from the local vineyard. This led him and his family to open a winery called Pratum Coller, in the Lombardy region of northern Italy.
Nike have crafted something really special, with the upper formed of Algeria Leather in a merlot colour way , representing the juice of the grape.
The heel and soleplate boasts 4 stars, similar to that of the Pratum Collers logo, to honour Italy’s World Cup titles. Whilst the genuine cork sockliner reads Aged Since ’94 in metallic gold to symbolise the year both Pirlo and the Tiempo started out in football. These limited edition boots come packaged similar to a bottle of wine and come with an additional performance sockliner.
- Firm-ground (FG) studs for use on short-grass pitches that may be slightly wet but rarely muddy
- Flexible TPU plate for added durability and stability
- Internal TPU heel counter for lockdown
- Moulded EVA sockliner for arch support and impact protection
- Bold plate graphics help you stand out on the pitch
These Limited edition Tiempo Pirlo boots will be available September 19.
Shop: Buy Now >>