Reebok Showcase the Sprintfit – the new football boot for Thierry Henry
Excitement is building here at Footy-Boots HQ, as we approach the release date for the new Reebok Sprintfit football boot. So far, we are yet to see the new football boot being worn by Shevchenko as expected, but at least there are further details of the Reebok Sprintfit, and the options that will be available when it is released.
Reebok Sprintfit Plus FG Football Boot
Reebok is cranking up the build-up by introducing the Sprintfit into its website, as Thierry Henry splashes across the front page of the football section, with an ominous look and a new sense of determination. The website includes a football manifesto, which claims to give a players point of view about the new Reebok Sprintfit, but it is in the detail of the football boot that draws us in for closer examination.
Reebok Sprintfit Plus FG Football Boot Features and Options
- The Reebok Sprintfit will be available in moulded studs, mixed stud and blade, indoor and astroturf options, with the Sprintfit Plus FG expected to be the football boot of choice for the professional player.
- There will be a removable stud outsole for soft ground conditions of play.
- Stud pressure dispersion: dual density poron inserts in the heel and forefoot.
- Tejin microfibre upper
- Asymmetric lacing system
- Performance footbed anatomically contoured insole
- Heel counter: external anatomical protective support guard for heel protection, stability and support
- 2 piece outsole: split outsole to aid flexibility to support the natural movement of the foot.
Overall, the features that stand out again and again throughout the design, style and technology of the Reebok Sprintfit are that of anatomical design and natural performance. Reebok is hoping to mirror the attributes of its top players, Thierry Henry, Andriy Shevchenko and Ryan Giggs, all of whom are classed as the most naturally gifted of players in football in its new Sprintfit football boot. Our only point is that we would like to see Ryan Giggs in the new Reebok Sprintfit, who at the moment is absent from the website – too busy winning the premiership with Manchester United perhaps?!
Visit the Reebok Football Website at
Read more about the Reebok Sprintfit.