The ‘Derby Fever’ boots are set to take centre stage at this Sunday’s North London derby between Arsenal and Tottenham.
With Spurs sitting above the Gunners in the table, the result this Sunday is a must win for Olivier Giroud and his teammates.
Adding fuel to the already fiery fixture, Puma have released Giroud’s evoPOwer Vigor 1 ‘Derby Fever’ boots, with the striking red and white colour mimicking that of the Arsenal FC home kit.
The Arsenal gun is printed on the heel instep over the two tone red pattern, with ‘Derby Fever’ featured on the heel and insole of the boot. The words ‘North London Derby’ sits just below the laces over the white coated upper.
The upper is completed with Puma’s Adap-Lite material further enhanced with a new support cage that allows the foot to bend. The one-way stretchable microfibre upper material supports the biomechanics of the foot while striking the ball barefoot, maximising both power and precision. This combined with GripTex, a Puma technology applied to the upper of the boot, helps create enhanced grip and ball control.
The boots are set to be release in limited numbers ahead of Sundays Derby. The clean, striking design will no doubt be a hit amongst fans, but will they be a hit on the pitch?
- Striking power with powerCELL.
- AdapLite upper and flexible elastane sock allow for natural foot mechanics.
- GripTex print on the upper enhances ball control.
- AccuFoam 3D dots enhance comfort and kicking accuracy.
- Lightweight Pebax® outsole with a combination of bladed and conical studs.
- G.S.F. (Gradual Stability Frame) technology.
- Suitable for use on firm natural surfaces.
Colourway: White/ High Risk Red / Barbados Cherry
Retail Price: £193
Shop: SHOP NOW >>