Puma’s super light football boot, the evoSPEED SL, has been refreshed with an innovative new design.
PUMA’s lightest football boot, the evoSPEED SL which currently tips the scales at around 120g, has been created with a reflective material from heel to toe.
Designed to give footballer’s an advantage by creating a ‘barefoot’ like touch, the SL is all about enhancing your speed and agility.
Puma evoSPEED SL
This colourway update is exclusive to the SL and won’t be seen on the takedown models but is available on a court shoe version.
- Ultra thin perforated synthetic upper keeps weight to a minimum.
- The upper is so thin that you can see the Speedframe support system through the upper under light.
- Speedframe provides a lightweight support skeleton for added stability.
- Conical and bladed traction studs for traction on firm, natural surfaces.
- 3-point stud configuration on the heel keeps weight down.
- Speedtrack in the midfoot offers support for acceleration.
- Weight: 103 g.
With limits on how often the boot can be used, this boot is for a select few; PUMA diehards, collectors, attention grabbers and the speed merchants are the most likely owners, especially in this unusual reflective design.
This is a truly fine specimen though and to be able to create a football boot that weighs around 120g is incredible. To put it into perspective, in 2006 the Nike Mercurial Vapor III was the first boot to drop below 200g.
Colourway: Quarry / Puma White / Puma Black
Retail Price: £180