This football boot pairs cool ventilation and Beckham’s signature style with amazing Predator performance.' Expect to see these kicks keeping Becks looking ultra-cool on the pitch.
The introduction of a comfortable ClimaCool design paired with the PowerPulse technology makes for a great football boot.
- Predator technology in the forefoot for more power, swerve, and ball contact
- Synthetic leather upper for lightweight durability: Elastic tongue strap for a secure fit
- Exchangeable PowerPulse insole for kicking power
- Two-density asymmetrical heel counter for optimal comfort, fit, and stability
- Split outsole for optimised weight and flexibility
Like the race cars that inspire them, ClimaCool '® footwear scavenges the slow moving air surrounding a shoe during exercise, and conducts it through aerodynamically optimized air channels to cool the foot.
adidas tested the movement of air around a runner’s shoe and positioned ventilation ducts in locations scientifically proven to maximize air velocity to the foot.
Along with ducts positioned on the sides and outsole of the football boot, every ClimaCool'® boot is built with a fully ventilated mesh upper and breathable sock liner to ensure maximum airflow penetrating the boot and cooling the foot from every side. The 360 degree ventilation system transports heat and sweat away from the foot and out of the boot as you exercise, providing a 40% increase in cooling over a conventional running shoe which, in testing, comes surprisingly close to wearing no boot at all.
Availability: Around March 2009
Price: RRP £120
Tell us what you think of the Predator PowerSwerve DB