In the follow up to their highly-successful ‘T-5’ Range of specialist 5-a-side shoes, Nike have unleashed an entirely new Nike5 range just in time for the winter!
First up is the excellently-named Nike5 Bomba Finale, which is designed for use on Artificial Turf pitches, the kind that you’d play on in most 5-a-side centres.
Some stand-out features for us are the low-profile AG studs at the toe end of these specialist football boots, for swift acceleration and sharp turns.
Couple this with the hefty Silicon shot-shield on the instep and we think these are the downright meanest-looking pair of 5’s trainers around!
Here’s the full list of features Nike5 Bomba Finale
– Shape correction Shot Shield advances true low-trajectory striking
– CTR360 inspired in-step area enhances touch for fast distribution
– Protective rubberized screen provides durability and strength in high-impact zone
– Evolved forefront AG TPU traction technology increase toe acceleration and plant foot stability
– New rubber turf pattern provides underfoot ball control and stability
These eel-like creations are named after Ronaldinho’s signature move; the Elastico. These Nike5 Elastico Finale‘s are designed for indoor, court or Caneta pitches, and are more light and flexible than you ever thought a sport shoe could be.
Nike5 Elastico Finale
– Revolutionary outsole technology enhances underfoot ball control in all directions
– Full transition lightweight outsole increases 360 degree ball control while enhancing touch for quick distribution
– Anatomically contoured barefoot construction provides a lightweight fit
– Forefoot debosed dots work with the Kanga-Lite synthetic leather upper to provide a soft touch, while amplifying touch under more impact
And rounding off the range are these slightly more normal-looking Nike5 LunarGato‘s.
Looking more like what we’ve come to expect from a pair of 5-a-side football boots, the Nike5 LunarGato is designed for tough gravel-pitches and the streets.
The ‘Lunar’ name will be familiar to those who are familiar with Nike’s acclaimed running shoes, and it’s no co-incidence that it crops up here too.
The Nike5 LunarGato utilises the same Lunarlon platform sole, for comfort and mid-foot stability over the course of the game
– Lunarlon platform technology, tuned specifically for the small sided game, maximizes balance stability, support and cushioning
– New Gum Rubber outsole design provides traction, flexibility and underfoot ball control
– Forefront leather upper cushions ball impact enhancing touch and control
– Seamless no-sew system increases comfort and flexibility
– Protective rubberized screen provides durability and strength in high-impact zones