Whilst it might be freezing in your corner of the world right now, ever-optimistic Nike are looking ahead to Spring 2012 with the new Nike Pro Combat Hypercool 2.0 baselayers.
The' Nike Pro Combat line of baselayers evolves with both a short-sleeve top and shorts, offering up the award-winning breathability and compression we’ve come to expect from the Pro Combat range, but designed to keep you cooler than ever.
The Nike Pro Combat Hypercool' 2.0 Fitted Short Sleeve Top provides an optimal fit and design with added mesh in high-heat zones for ventilation and comfort. Athletes can stay cool and comfortable during training and game-day competition with the following benefits within this top:
– Dri-FIT fabric pulls sweat away to help keep athletes comfortable and dry.
– Body-skimming fit allows for a thin layer of air to be trapped next to the skin for warmth.
– Mesh insets are strategically bonded in high-heat zones for breathability and ventilation.
Nike Pro Combat Hypercool' 2.0' Comp 6-Inch Short designed to be durable, breathable and versatile. It's perfect for multiple sports, diverse seasons, and many conditions for training or game day. These Hypercool shorts are designed to be durable, breathable and versatile while providing the following benefits:
– Dri-FIT, single-knit jersey fabric pulls sweat away to help keep athletes comfortable and dry.
– Compression fit for support and comfort under athletic uniforms or as a layering piece.
– Contrast-colored design on the side panels adds a unique and distinct visual.
The' Nike Pro Combat Hypercool' 2.0 top and shorts range launch globally well in time for the Spring, hitting retailers on January 1st 2012.
We think they look pretty smart!
What do you think to the latest Nike Baselayers?