*Update! The Mercurial Vapor VI is available to order now!*
If your Christmas budget can’t quite run to the Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly, then how about investing around £130 (or £116.99 this weekend only) in the Vapor V, which now has now been released in two further colourways.
Available on pre-order now, the Yellow / Black Gold and White / Pink Flash / Black versions will be available for retail sale in the first week of January next year.
Both look they could rival the success had in it’s last colourway, the hugely successful' Orion Blue / Metallic Silver / Dark Obsidian.
At £95 less than the Superfly, which has also been released in these colourways, the Vapor V uses much of the same technology and comes in at a very respectable 230g.
The Vapor V is built around Nike Flywire – a revolutionary construction method that uses super-light filaments to help make the boot strong and light.
It features an ultra-light Teijin synthetic upper that adjusts to the shape of your foot for total comfort. And its carbon composite outer works with direct-injected studs to race-tune your acceleration.
Nike Mercurial Vapor V Tech Specs
A lightweight performance product built for speed.
• Soft, supple Teijin synthetic leather adjusts to the foot shape
• Contoured speed last mirrors the foot shape
• Lace cover increases ball contact area
• Revolutionary internal chassis creates instant acceleration
• Contoured sockliner with EVA inserts reduces studs pressure
• Direct injected heel studs for weight reduction
• Vapor forefoot plate with multi directional traction pattern
UK sizes: 6 – 12
Retail sale: 7th January