*Update! The Mercurial Vapor VI is available to order now!*
Nike has revealed that the next colourway of the Mercurial Vapor V will be in Abyss and White with a Max Orange swoosh.
The boots, which will be on the market from 1st May and available to pre-order from early April, are the second in a run of 4 known colourways that Footy Boots first told you about (well ahead of the opposition) at the back end of February.
The next 2 versions will be an all white number and a black and yellow model – which most agree is the best and most stylish of the lot.
Vapor V Football Boot Tech Specs
The ultimate lightweight performance product, including Flywire technology, built for speed.
- Soft, supple Teijin synthetic leather adjusts to the foot shape
- Contoured speed last mirrors the foot shape
- Lace cover increases ball contact area
- Revolutionary internal chassis creates instant acceleration
- Contoured sockliner with EVA inserts reduces studs pressure
- Direct injected heel studs for weight reduction
- Vapor forefoot plate with multi directional traction pattern