After two great football boot launches at the end of last year, Diadora get their 2012 off to a flyer with the new Diadora Evoluzione K Pro.
Designed to be the modern-classic ‘yin’ to the DD Eleven K‘s ridiculously high-tech ‘yang’, the Diadora Evoluzione K Pro takes the craftsmanship and elegance of Diadora boots of yore and combines them with with some of the Italian brand’s more exciting innovations.
The upper is a super-soft Australian K-Leather, which undergoes special treatment and tanning processes to make it waterproof, soft and smooth.
Adding to the Diadora Evoluzione K Pro‘s chops as a raw, classic football boot is the fact that none of the forefoot is padded, with just a lightweight, microfibre lining being the only thing between your feet and the leather. This results in an uncompromising, one-to-one feel on the ball that is certainly missing from today’s modern cleats.
Underneath that classic K-Leather exterior, however, is an interior that would make even today’s most advanced football boots feel a little jealous, as the Diadora Evoluzione K Pro packs the following technologies into it’s insole and chassis:
– Shock-absorbing expanded Elastomer EVA insole.
– Ergos NP anatomical sock-liner that ensures top performance and increased comfort.
– Double Action2 inserts guarantee additional shock absorption in the heel area and enhanced rebound in the forefoot area.
– Mutli-density polyurethane outsole with 14 fixed studs.
– Bi-density Axeler system for improved forefoot propulsion and insures maximum midfoot stability.
Topping things off is the Perforated NET Breathing System that we first saw on the DD-Eleven, which provides additional ventilation for the foot, without letting in moisture and debris,
What do you think to the look of the Diadora Evoluzione K Pro?
Drop us a comment and let us know!