Under Armour release the ClutchFit 2.0, a second incarnation of the boot that delivers that brand-famous comfort.
Under Armour continue to make deep inroads in football. Their SpeedForm boot has been a success since its launch earlier this year and now the American brand has dropped the second version of their ClutchFit Force.
Under Armour are so confident that this boot delivers comfort and performance they say “We believe you’ll feel the difference as soon as you slip the boots on your feet”. A pretty big statement huh?
This new version delivers with some interesting improvements;
- Trivela performance microfiber upper has 2-way stretch capabilities that work with the symmetrical lace system to provide an unprecedented contoured fit and feel across your foot
- Updated ClutchFit Pattern for enhanced fit and feel
- New Microfin elements to provide additional grip in ball strike areas
- New Charged Foam underfoot contoured for increased fit and feel
- External heel counter creates an optimal blend of heel fit and comfort
- Tongue enhancements include updated comfort padding and a new notch element
- Lighter than the ClutchFit 1 by 11 grams (total weigh in of 215g)
The ClutchFit 2.0 has had some cosmetic surgery too. A new pattern design adorns the upper and the boot is decked out in a strong black / white / red colourway. The UA logo is huge now, but fits in really well with the design.
The soleplate looks like an X-ray of the underside of your foot, which is innovative and should stand out well on the pitches.
We’ll be testing these boots out shortly and finding out whether they live up to the UA statements.
Players: Jermaine Jones and Cameron Carter-Vickers
Availability: December 7 2015
Retail Price: £160
Shop: ORDER NOW >>