Cheap Football Boots: How To Buy a Decent Pair of Football Boots At a Low Cost and the Cheapest Price.
Our Top Ten Tips on how to bag a football boot bargain…
Cheap Football Boots – Top 10 Tips
2. Wait until a model is being replaced or updated, e.g. Nike Air Legend, when the new one comes in the old stock needs shifting so there are plenty of cheap football boot bargains to be grabbed.
3. Promotional Vouchers / Codes – these can be found in lots of places such as magazines, newspapers and at our old friend Google, i.e. if you are buying from an online store, do a Google search for: “voucher” then the shop name and use the discount.
4. eBay has a great selection of new and used football boots – as always with eBay, remember caveat emptor.
5. Footy Boots regularly showcases some hot offers in their boot room store, keep your eyes peeled.
6. Shopping comparison sites such as Kelkoo, Froogle, Pricerunner and DealTime let you do a quick comparison before you make a purchase.
7. Local sports shops try hard to compete with the big boys, and sometimes have limited offer deals or can be bargained with to drop their prices.
8. Think outside the box – is your local superstore selling football boots, and do they have a loyalty scheme which can help you get money off – or can you use your points or vouchers elsewhere such as Tesco Clubcard or Nectar points?
9. Trawl the net – go and try the football boots on at the local sports shop, and once you are happy with the fit and feel, use the internet to search for the specific football boot, and hunt out those deals.
10. Become a professional footballer, play for a premiership team, score for your team in the Champions League and wait for the football boot brands to throw their cash and latest boots at you for free!
How do you buy your Cheap Football Boots?