THE NEW ADIPURE IV IS AVAILABLE NOW – CHECK IT OUT ON FOOTY-BOOTS.COM
It’s always a good time to re-visit the classics at Christmas. The Wizard of Oz, the Great Escape and It’s a Wonderful Life to name but three. In fact, let’s name four – with the arrival of the adidas adiPure III.
The new adiPure III XTRX Soft Ground football boot
New it may be, but it still has that classic feel. A pure-bred heritage football boot that has modern technologies incorporated into its design.
Lightweight, comfortable, protective and traditional are just some of the features of this hugely attractive and incredibly functional football boot which is expected to be worn by the likes of Kaka, Benzema and Lampard.
The stand out new features on the AdiPure III are the wrap around tongue, integrated into the ankle support of the football boot. The new off centre lacing, which helps produce clean striking and the hybrid exchangeable studs on the soft ground models.
Pricewise, the FG version comes in at £99.99 and the SG model £10 more expensive at £109.99.
adidas adiPure III Tech Specs
- K-leather for a perfect fit and excellent ball control
- Mono-tongue construction for a glove like fit and clean licking surface
- Super soft feature anti-slippery finishing for best comfort and fit
- Asymmetrical lacing system for cleaning kicking surface and sleek look
- Padded super soft collar for best comfort and comfortable fit
- Pre-molded sockliner with adiPrene foam inserts in the heel
- Traxion technology for optimum grip and stud pressure distribution
- Raised heel cap for maximum stability and comfort
- New TRX HG tooling with new set up and EVA wedge in the heel for maximum performance and premium cushioning.
The adiPure III, as you would expect offers a comfortable fit and ultra soft K leather. It’s bound to be a favourite with the traditionalists….
Colourways: Black / White Gold and White / Gold / Black
UK Sizes: 8 – 12
Retail sale: 28th January