adidas release a new colourway of the Messi 15 football boot.
Lionel Messi has been out injured with a knee problem since the end of September, but he was back in training on Monday, five days before the La Liga leaders take on second-placed Real Madrid in the first Clasico of the season.
If he features, as expected, Messi will return to the field of play in the latest Messi15, which features a black upper messiTOUCH material providing a highly-sought after contrast to the Matte Ice Metallic and Running White colours of the first two Messi15 releases, and continues the story of premium touch and feel that started with the sell-out Messi15 10/10.
The Messi15’s black upper fades into Solar Red towards the heel of the boot at the messiFRAME.
Bold blocking around the collar and Solar Green colour pops help give the new Messi15 a modern, dynamic look, whilst a large M-Shield dominates the forefoot.
The messiPRINT offers round forefoot studs, which alongside the messiGAMBETRAX combine to provide a dynamic stud configuration and outsole that delivers explosive movement for the dynamic player.
- Soft, lightweight synthetic upper;
- Super-soft leather-like forefoot with 3D grip for perfect touch and feel
- Synthetic lining for a lockdown fit and step-in comfort
- messiTOUCH X-ray surface gives you a lethal grip on the ball
- Dynamic messiGAMBETRAX stud configuration provides greater traction underfoot for explosive, Messi-like speed
- Exposed messiFRAME wraps around the entire foot for a locked-in feel and maximum traction
- Skeleton outsole for ultimate agility on firm and artificial ground
Availability: 17th November 2015
Colourway: Core Black / Solar Green / Solar Red
Sizes: 6-13 UK
Shop: Order Now >>