adidas have revealed a new Messi 15 colourway, inspired by the colours of the Argentinian flag.
Lionel Messi lifted his third Copa Del Rey, third UEFA Super Cup, seventh La Liga title and fourth UEFA Champions League title last season. Not bad huh?
He’s said to be even more focused this term, which has got to frighten the opposition. To help the little superstar in his plight, adidas have sprinkled the magic design dust on his signature boot, the MESSI 15.
This blue and white colourway matches the iconic colours of the Argentinian national football team, with the addition of the yellow studs representing the sun on the national flag.
The tech on the football boots is the same as the original MESSI 15:
– messiTOUCH X-ray surface with lethal grip
– Synthetic lining for a lockdown fit and step-in comfort
– messiFRAME has a locked-in fit with exposed cage for maximum traction
– messiGAMBETRAX: irresistible explosive speed with this dynamic stud configuration
– Outsole designed for firm and artificial ground
Player: Lionel Messi
Colourway: White / Prime Blue / Core Black
First Wear: UEFA Champions League game against Roma on 16th September 2015
Availability: 23rd September 2015
Retail Price: £160
Shop: ORDER NOW >>
Contribute to this story….
What do you think of this colourway compared to the original Messi 15 boot?